Coronavirus secure measures
These measures are reviewed in line with the release of the latest government regulations.
- Household groups and social bubbles – we are only accepting bookings from household groups and social bubbles. At present we are not permitting multiple individual groups on site.
- Socially distanced check in – please let us know an estimated arrival time as we would like to “socially distance” meet you at a designated time, out in the open at the Bush Camp and would appreciate checking your credit card against your payment details. This is for security purposes and an opportunity to answer any questions you may have. The lodges, shelter and kitchen will all be set up for you.
- Duty manager – unless necessary there will be no members of Outposts’ staff in the Bush Camp area. The duty manager will contactable via phone during your stay in case of any issues you cannot resolve and will endeavour to solve these remotely. Should the duty manager need to come on site to assist you, they will have sanitised their hands and practice social distancing in accordance with the government guidelines at the time. They will then clean the areas they have had to touch.
- Communal areas & social distancing – as your group will have exclusive use of the site and be in a household or social bubble, there will be no need for you to practice social distancing in the communal areas.
- Cleaning – all areas will have been deep cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. There will be disinfectant readily available in the kitchen area and bathrooms as well as hand sanitiser.