OPEN SOUTH AFRICA EXPEDITION HIGHLIGHTS
Travel on an Open Expedition to South Africa and experience:
- Environmental Awareness Course—safari, walking trails and animal encounters.
- Working on a community project.
- Visiting Kosi Bay World Heritage Site.
- Cruise on Lake St Lucia at iSimangaliso Wetland Park a World Heritage Site.
- Elephant and cheetah interaction.
DURATION: 21 days | WHEN: July/August | ACCOMMODATION: Tents/hotel
INTERESTED IN JOINING AN EXPEDITION?
If you’re interested in on joining an Open Expedition to South Africa, please contact us to find out more.
The expedition starts in Durban but then moves on to be centred predominantly around the Hluluwe area. A trip north to Kosi Bay, a World Heritage site tops off the expedition.
“Thank you so much for the insanely amazing three weeks I had in South Africa. They were better than I could have ever imagined and wish I was doing it again. The trip has made me travel crazy now and I’m already planning my next.”.
– Scarlett, OPEN SOUTH AFRICA EXPEDITION