OPEN NEPAL EXPEDITION HIGHLIGHTS
Travel on an Open Expedition to Nepal and experience:
- Trekking: through rain forest, sub-tropical lowlands, forests of bamboo and rhododendron, desert plateaux and rice paddies.
- Experience diverse cultures: climb stone staircases and stay in high mountain settlements.
- Visit the Chitwan Jungle and Asian Elephant Breeding Centre: go on elephant safaris, canoe rides, jungle walks.
- Explore Kathmandu: meet its people, learn about their beliefs, culture and customs; marvel at the beautiful temples.
- Cultural interaction: prepare and deliver lessons, interact with the children, maintain and decorate classrooms.
DURATION: 21 DAYS | WHEN: JUNE/JULY | ACCOMMODATION: TEA HOUSES
INTERESTED IN JOINING AN OPEN EXPEDITION TO NEPAL?
If you’re interested in on joining an Open Expedition to Nepal, please contact us to find out more.
The expedition begins in Kathmandu and the group then move into the Annapurna Region for their trekking and community phases. Finally going into the Chitwan National Park.
“Sophie thoroughly enjoyed every moment and only wishes that the trip could have been longer. It’s clearly been a fabulous experience for her, making memories that will last a lifetime and enthusing her with an appetite for travel and adventure.”
– Parent, OPEN NEPAL EXPEDITION