OPEN NAMIBIA EXPEDITION HIGHLIGHTS
- Game: spotting game on drives and treks.
- Camera traps: setting camera traps for the family of leopards and possibly seeing them first hand.
- Scenery: Stunning desert sunsets and sunrises.
- Projects: Working on conservation and community projects which will have a long-term impact.
- Experiencing camp life in a breath-taking mountainous, semi-desert wilderness.
- Earn 16 UCAS points (equivalent to a B at AS level) doing ASDAN CoPE Level 3 alongside the expedition.
DURATION: 10 DAYS | WHEN: OCTOBER | ACCOMMODATION: TENTED CAMP
INTERESTED IN JOINING AN OPEN EXPEDITION TO NAMIBIA?
If you’re interested in on joining an Open Expedition to Namibia, please contact us to find out more.
The expedition is based in the Oana conservancy, which is 45,000 hectares of private game reserve. It is an impressive mountainous semi desert with 50 km of lush paradise Orange River. It is prime habitat for the Black Rhino and the aim is to re-wild the farmland and create a National Park within the next 10 years.