+44(0)1823 451 959
+44(0)1823 451 809
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
Please DO NOT follow your sat nav as it will take you to the wrong place!
CARS AND MINIBUSES
- Come off the M5 at Junction 24.
- Take the exit for A38 towards Taunton (if travelling from North it is the 3rd exit, if travelling from South, 1st exit).
- At next roundabout take first exit, A38 Taunton/North Petherton
- Pass The Compass Tavern, Robert Wiseman’s Dairy and Sedgemoor livestock market on your left hand side, continue straight on at the traffic lights.
- As you approach North Petherton village, immediately after the 30mph signs, take the first turning on the right onto Old Road; signposted Goathurst, Broomfield, Fyne Court and Clavelshay.
- Drive up spine of Quantock hills for 4.5 miles; do not veer left or right.
- After Bolts Farm, you will arrive at a small X roads where you have priority. This is called Lydeard Cross, signposted left to Broomfield and Fyne Court (National Trust).
- Take this turning left.
- Outposts Ltd is at Lydeard Farm, 300m on right hand side, past a converted barn.
- Drive into the yard:
- Follow signs (if they are out) to park in top field immediately in front of you.
- If no signs, please park on gravel. Outposts Ltd’s office is on the ground floor of the converted barn on the right hand side of the drive. You will see a stone sign ‘Outposts’ on the decking.